Replacement of 5,500 Unitywater assets .
- Planned and managed all network interventions
- Preforming trial shuts on all planned affected areas.
- Pre & Post pressure testing on the water main.
- Photographic evidence prior, during and after the works and uploading all information to Unitywater’s GIS collector system utilising iPads and Comdain’s field mobility application.
- Distribution of water supply impact notices.
- Liaising with Unitywater control room during watermain shutdowns.
- Valve operations for watermain shutdown, and recording all operations through GIS Collector System.
- Liaising with business to minimise disturbance during shutdowns.
- Replacement of 4,300 fire hydrants and 1,200 valves on the existing A/C water mains.
- Recharge and flush watermain after shutdown.
- Reinstate all affected areas during the works.
Highlights & Innovations
- Comdain’s ability to program manage large programs of works has led to the works currently being delivered ahead of schedule and on budget.