One of three projects delivered by Comdain under the SMP to upgrade urban channels with a pipeline and pump station (while providing customers with continuous supply of water) and removal of the existing channel and bridges.
- 1.3km DN2000 GRP pipeline
- 2.7km DN1000 GRP pipeline
- Installation of associated valve assemblies and 13 cluster pits
- 120ml / day pump station
- Decommissioning / backfilling of 5kms of irrigation channel
- Removal of 11 road crossing bridges / culverts
Highlights & Innovations
- Comdain’s innovation workshops developed a more cost effective solution for the client by utilising the existing pump station instead of a new one with higher capacity and constructing a smaller booster pump station midway along the pipeline.
- Completed milestone 8 four weeks ahead of schedule with 2,000m of pipeline installed and early commencement of pump station construction.