Construct approx. 3,650 meters of DN100 high-pressure steel (HPS) gas main from the corner of Eugaree Street / Tweed Street to the corner of Ferry Road and Slayter Avenue, Southport. Responsible for establishing a new District Regulator Pit (DRS) and fabricating and installing a new block valve.
- Construction of 3,650m of DN100 high pressure steel main including 1,290m HDD under domestic and commercial property.
- Establish a new District Regulator Pit (DRS), fabricating and installing a new block valve.
- Hydrostatic testing Radiography testing
Highlights & Innovations
- 100% compliance rate on 52 weld inspections
- Extensive stakeholder consultation and management with local residents, Gold Cost City Council and Dept. Transport & Main Roads (TMR)
- This project provided an opportunity for Comdain crews to develop new skills in grit blasting techniques. Safe Work Method Statements were continuously monitored and revised to reflect the development program