Comdain was a key Construction partner delivering works in the $2b irrigation modernisation program in the Goulburn Murray Irrigation District (GMID).
- Construction of over 400 regulating structures.
- Construction and installation of over 900 metering structures
- Remodelling and lining of over 20km’s of irrigation channels
- Rationalisation of over 11 km’s of irrigation channels
Highlights & Innovations
- Comdain’s role has evolved to the Managing Contractor position under the TransCom Connect joint venture for stage 2 of the program (Goulburn-Murray Water Connections Project)
- Provided training and upskilling to improve professionalism of local subcontractors in the areas of project management and delivery techniques.