Upgrade of the existing No. 10 Murray River offtake pump station, construction of a new high lift pump station and construction of 3.4km of DN1000 pipeline to supply the No. 9 channel..
- Construction of 3.4km of DN1000 HDPE Pipe
- 4 x channel offtakes and 11 x customer offtakes
- 2 x DN1200 bored crossings (1 x road & 1 x rail)
- Sleeve 500m of DN1000 HDPE pipe through existing DN1200 concrete pipe
- Mechanical & Electrical upgrade of 300ML/day river offtake pump station
- Construction of a new 100ML/day submersible pump station
- Reconstruction of the pump station inlet channel
Highlights & Innovations
- Rapid mobilisation was executed in order to complete critical works within limited winter shutdown period in order for the system to supply water.
- Critical works included:
- Construction of 3km section of pipe to replace channel system currently supplying customers
- Construction of bore under the Murray Valley Hwy
- Construction of a new 25ML/day jockey pump station