Design, construct and commission the Leongatha City Gate (load requirements of 290GJ/h with provision for a future load of 360GJ/h) and associated works to enable supply to Murray Goulburn facility in Leongatha, Victoria.
- Construction of the Leongatha City Gate
- Modification of Korumburra City Gate
- Increase pressure of the existing 150mm, 12.5km TP rated steel pipeline from Korumburra to Leongatha
- Construction of 6.5km, 63mm – 250mm HDPE distribution mains
- Construction of Industrial Metering Skid and SCADA fringe point at Murray Goulburn’s facility.
Highlights & Innovations
Comdain worked collaboratively with the client and end customer, Murray Goulburn, to overcome complex design changes and tight timeline issues during the construction phase to ultimately complete the project to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
The use of 250mm PE for the High Pressure Main was also the first of its kind on the Multinet Gas network.