Construction of approx. 4.3km DN450-DN300 MSCL water main and 6.5km
300mm steel gas mains to service new residential estates in Donnybrook, Victoria.
- 4.25km dual trenching water and gas main
- Installation of 4.3km of DN450, DN375 and DN300 MSCL water main, fittings and bypasses
- Installation of approximately 6.5km of 300 mm steel gas main
- HDD bores below Hume Highway and Merri Creek (
- Open Cut crossing of Kalkallo Creek
Highlights & Innovations
- Management of up to six work fronts working concurrently
- Successful management of multiple stakeholder requirements including local residents, business’ authorities and utility asset owners.