Construction of two new Trunk Water Mains, Associated Flow Meters, Switch Board and electrical conduits in Springfield/Camira area as part of the Ipswich GRP Water Main Replacement Program.
- Construction of a new 1.2km 660 OD trunk water main from Springfield Reservoir to Springfield Parkway/Fossicker Circuit
- Construction of a new 1km DN450 DICL trunk water main from Cosmos St to Springfield Parkway within residential area
- All associated Civil, Mechanical and Electrical infrastructure and equipment.
Highlights & Innovations
- This was a marquee project for the client and works were recognised by local media for how they are building new infrastructure to cater for new development and population growth in the Springfield and Ipswich areas.
- Extensive stakeholder management resulted in Comdain developing a project newsletter that was regularly distributed to all local residents and business’s updating them with the progression of the works. The success of this initiative has resulted in the company wide roll out of the process for critical / major infrastructure projects.