The Dandenong City gate is a major gas supply gateway into Melbourne. Comdain was engaged to upgrade the facility in line with increased supply and pressure control performance requirements.
- Decommission and demolish existing runs 1-7 and replace with new infrastructure on runs 3-7 including new actuated slamshuts, active regulators, mechanical isolation valves and monitoring instrumentation.
- Install identical infrastructure on spare runs 8, 9 and 10
- Refurbish and re-life four (4) dry gas filters
- Install a new field E&I Control room for all electrical equipment, PLC for control & monitoring RTU functionality.
- Upgrade/Replace the station Controls System and Safety Instrumented System