Design, supply, installation and commissioning of new aeration diffusers and pipework for four aeration tanks at Craigieburn STP.
- Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of fine bubble diffuser system, pipework and valves
- Inspection and reporting of tank conditions
- Refurbishment works, coating and minor repairs to tank internals
- Relining and connections to WAS and RAS pipelines with PE pipe
- Design and installation of RAS pump Bund
- Design, supply and installation of access platforms
- Design, supply and installation of scraper motor and gearbox
- Replacement and upgrade of recycled water spray lines and wash down lines
Highlights & Innovations
- The design of the diffuser system installed has a very efficient transfer oxygen rate reducing the amount of air required to reach the desired DO level in and therefore reduces aeration time, blowers run time and running costs.
- Coordinating other essential maintenance works with operational personnel whilst tank is immobilised minimising tank down time.
- Scraper motor and gearbox fitted with an overload switch which provides protection to the scraper if it fails and reduces the risk of tank damage.