Design and construction of 365m of DN150 to DN250 PVC and DICL mains
- Install 130m of 250mm mPVC main
- Install 235m of 200mm DICL main.
- Install new house connections, hydrants, valves.
- Test and connect new mains to the network.
- Decommission existing mains.
Highlights & Innovations
- Employed the use of an “Aqua stop valve” which allowed connection to the network whilst avoiding disconnecting water to most of the town.
- Carried out additional concrete works on private residential property pro bono to improve access for special needs residents which was subsequently recognised by the client and local council.