Provide management, operation & maintenance and construction services for the Australian Gas Networks Ltd (formally Envestra) owned Victorian Gas Distribution Assets. Services provided to over 600,000 customers covering the Melbourne CBD, Northern Suburbs, Northern Victoria, Mornington Peninsula, LaTrobe Valley and Gippsland.
- Maintenance and construction of gas mains and services
- Maintenance, construction and installation of industrial commercial regulators and meters
- 24/7 emergency response service
- Leakage pinpointing services
- High pressure regulator and city gate construction/installation
- Pipeline patrol services
- Bulk meter replacement program
- Management gas supply / installation contractors
- Community and stakeholder management
- Works estimating, planning and scheduling
- Project management of major capital works
Highlights & Innovations
- Industry leading mobilisation / transition from a public sector mentality to a market competitive environment.
- Developed in-house field mobility technology to maximise works management.
- Continual role as networks major maintenance services partner since 1996 including 5 competitive tender processes.
“I am excited and proud to be a part of such a service delivery team of professionals that are certainly leading the industry in gas distribution operations and maintenance, Our team is fully committed to continue working with APA to ensure the security of gas supply is maintained and remains a safe and reliable network” – Phil Purcell, AMS Service Delivery Manager