IMPROVING ASSET PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
Comdain understands the asset life cycle delivering operations, maintenance and network improvement programs efficiently for our clients, and seamlessly to the end user.
Having been an integral part of the networks we’ve built; our business takes a whole-of-life vision when developing solutions to maintain and improve network operations. Using industry leading technologies including our purpose-built mobility platform ComLink, we provide timely data to optimise asset management decision-making.
With over 100,000 maintenance work orders completed annually, our capabilities support utilities with strategic high-performance planning, maintenance, operations, innovative technologies and procurement, as well as servicing 24/7 customer requirements.
Our asset management expertise includes:
- Project and program management
- Resource management
- Program optimisation
- Strategic asset management advice
- Diverse community and stakeholder management
- Risk management and mitigation
- Planning and scheduling of operational activities
- Sustainable procurement and works management practices
- Water shutdown planning complexities
- Live connection management
- Permit to work
- Regulatory authority approvals
- Operations in both urban and regional areas with associated access complexities.
Sharing learnings nationally
Comdain is a collaborative partner in asset management with a demonstrated track record in working with our clients to reduce cost and increase asset reliability. With strategically placed offices around Australia, our longstanding and local teams understand the communities we operate in.
We are able to integrate with our clients systems to enable real-time collaboration and accurate asset performance and cost data.
With a reputation for delivering continuous improvement, cost-savings and ongoing efficiencies, Comdain are a safe pair of hands and experienced in improving the performance of our clients assets.