Self-performing with in-house fabrication capability
Our Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation team provides leading engineering and asset management services and is at the forefront of electrical, mechanical, instrumentation and control, telemetry, SCADA technologies and renewable energy solutions.
Strategically developed to complement our civil expertise, the Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation team draws on the knowledge of our 200+ engineers and project management professionals to support and manage the planning, design and delivery of gas projects across the nation.
With access to various technology options, we can bring together an Internet of Things (IOT) ecosystem to create new levels of business value by turning your data into insights.
Our Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation capabilities include:
- Functional description
- Motor control
- Control panels
- PLC and SCADA
- Testing and commissioning
- Asset auditing and reporting
- Hazardous area
- Scheduled maintenance
- Breakdown support
- Fitting: Transmission gas regulator stations (city gates), gas regulating skids, industrial and commercial metering, compressor stations, gas extraction well head facility, regulator pits, pigging stations, instrumentation skids, water bath heaters, coalescent filters.
Excellence in value engineering
Comdain works with many clients whose projects or operations require specialised mechanical and electrical engineering services. With in-house fabrication facilities, the benefits of engaging Comdain include:
- Value engineering
- Seamless delivery from concept design through to onsite installation and ongoing operations and maintenance
- Self-perform capability eliminating margin-on-margin
- Leaders in technology, training and equipment supported by the Comdain Group.
Our team of control engineers are proficient at maintaining, designing and delivering PLC and SCADA integration and experienced at delivering works on-site from RTUs and PLCs, through to corporate SCADA enterprise architecture.
Many of Comdain’s electrical maintenance engineers are dual qualified Instrumentation Technicians and we can also draw on multiple electrical and mechanical designers located throughout several of Comdain’s operating locations and mobilise to contracts as required.Brochure Download