Comdain Infrastructure is committed to providing the highest quality services to our customers and stakeholders. We strive for continued improvement in quality with the goal of exceeding our customers’ expectations. To achieve this we:
- Implement strategies to achieve our quality goals and objectives as set out in our strategic plan.
- Proactively engage with our customers to ensure that we completely understand their goals and objectives and their expectations of us.
- Make quality work the responsibility of all employees and commit to utilising every available means to do it right the first time.
- Apply a quality planning system to ensure effective implementation of every project to meet our quality goals.
- Commit to an ongoing training program for employees, actively promoting awareness and involvement in quality improvement programs.
- Ensure the effectiveness of our quality management system is monitored by scheduled audits, management reviews and supported by corrective and preventative action.
Click here to download the Comdain Infrastructure Quality Policy
Quality Management System
Comdain has robust, integrated management systems for quality, environment and safety. These proven quality systems and processes go beyond simply meeting our contractual requirements. They are an integral part of ensuring consistent quality, safe working standards and due care for the community and the environment. Together they ensure all stages of our projects deliver certainty of outcomes.
Comdain has tri-certification in quality, occupational health and safety and environmental management systems. Nationally, we operate systems for:
- Quality management that comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Occupational health and safety that complies with the requirements of AS/NZS 4801:2001
- Environmental management that complies with the requirements of ISO14001:2004
These three systems are certified for the provision of design and civil construction activities and utilities, inclusive of earthworks, drainage, sewer, irrigation, gas and water infrastructure.