Below is a list of current vacancies with Comdain nationally. Click on the job title to learn more about the opportunity and to make an application.
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to join Comdain’s NSW team.
As a Project Engineer with Comdain, you will take strong personal ownership of small projects or subsets of larger projects through stages of the project management life-cycle including safely and profitably delivering and closing out projects in accordance with Comdain’s project management systems. In doing so, you will consult and coordinate with other key personnel in the efficient management of resources and mitigation of risks.
You will be supported with robust management systems and other technology as well as working within a team who take full responsibility for their actions and pride in a job well done.
We have opportunities for Crew Leaders, Excavator Operators, Drivers, Plumbers, Drainers and Labourers depending on your experience.
Depot is based in Seven Hill and working across metro-Sydney. Flexible start/finish arrangements possible.
You will ideally have experience within the water sector and/or urban utilities and will demonstrate relevant experience and licensing including;
- Construction Industry Induction Card ‘white card’ (All roles);
- And at least one of the following
- Excavator Ticket; and/or
- LR/MR License; and/or
- Plumbing/Pipe Laying experience
Comdain’s NSW Team is ramping up to deliver some existing and new projects. With this comes an opportunity for Pipe Layers and Excavator Operators to join the team on projects in the Hunter region.
As one of the successful candidates, you will be part of a team involved in the safe and effective construction of water and sewer infrastructure.
You will bring with the following;
- Prior experience in water and/or sewer projects;
- Prior experience with Hunter Water or Sydney Water Assets;
- Construction industry induction card (white card);
- Operator tickets;
- Pit-building and general concreting skills
A number of exciting gas projects through Melbourne’s North West will come online very shortly. This presents a great opportunity to join our team.
Working in a team environment of 6-8 Personnel.
This is a direct employment opportunity. Tools and PPE provided.
As the successful candidate, you will have;
- Current Full Drivers Licence
- White Card
Preferably and advantageous.
- Nationally recognised Cert II in Gas Service/Mainlaying.
- Previous Crew Leader experience
- Experience in gas renewals (Insertion)
- Worked on APA and SP Ausnet assets.
On the back of sustained growth, we have a newly created opportunity for a Supervisor with specialist experience with water, pipeline and construction experience.
Your role will be to oversee work crews and sub-contractors engaged in the delivery of water and gas infrastructure across a range of projects at various stages throughout metro-Melbourne and Victoria. Comdain will also support your ongoing professional development in industry leadership skills.
As the successful candidate, you will possess/demonstrate;
- Prior experience at a Supervisory/Foreman level on water, pipeline, construction projects (essential);
- Cert III or IV in Frontline Management or Business (preferable);
- Construction industry induction card ‘white card’ (essential);
We have several opportunities for Operators and Labourers. Working with a team of like-minded crew members in the execution of water engineering works, you will be a diligent worker and team player, ideally with experience in the laying of pipe on water and/or irrigation capital works. You will also be comfortable in complying with OH&S and quality systems to ensure the safe, timely and quality delivery of projects to budget.
For consideration, you must have the following qualifications:
- Victorian Medium Ridged Driving license
- Construction Industry Induction (White) Card
- Forklift license